- Detached 3 Bed Converted Barn
- Quiet Village Location
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 on Ground Floor
- Sitting Dining Room with Multifuel Stove
- Fitted Kitchen with Dual Aspect
- Large Eaves Store Room with Restricted Head Height
- Within Walking Distance of Sedbergh for Shops & Ameneties
- Rear Low Maintenance Garden
- Parking for 2 Small Cars
- Easy Reach of Lake District & Yorkshire Dales National Parks
Fell Garth is a charming converted barn situated in the village of Millthrop just a short walk from Sedbergh where there is a selection of shops, cafes, leisure facilities and medical facilities.
The 3 bed property offers plenty of space and briefly consists of vestibule leading into a wide hallway providing access to the sitting dining room which features exposed beams and a gas fired stove, fitted kitchen, ground floor WC, bedroom 3 or study and a side porch providing access to drive and garden. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, bathroom and a large eaves store, accessed via a small door off the landing.
Externally the property has parking for 2 small cars, and a rear low maintenance garden, providing an ideal space for relaxing summer evenings.
Fell Garth is located just 6 miles from Junction 37 of the M6 motorway making commuting to Lancaster to the South or Penrith to North straightforward. It is also a fantastic location to explore the Lake District & Yorkshire Dales National Parks.
Viewings highly recommended and strictly through Cobble Country.