- Spacious End Terrace Property in Sedbergh
- 3 or potentially 4 bedrooms
- Kitchen Dining Room
- Sitting Room with Gas Fire
- Double Glazing & Gas Combi Boiler
- Views to Winder
- L Shape Garden with Established Planting
- Single Garage & Off Road Parking
- Short Walk to Shops & Amenities
- Quick Access to Junction 37 of the M6
12 Rawthey Gardens is a deceptively large end terrace 3 or 4 bedroom property situated off the corner of Station Road and Busk Lane in Sedbergh and just a short walk from local shops and amenities.
The property briefly comprises of spacious entrance hall leading to large kitchen dining room with views to Winder and sliding patio doors providing access to the garden. From the dining room double doors lead into the cosy sitting room.
Accommodation is completed on the first floor where there is two large double rooms, one with en-suite shower room and one with dressing room, which originally was a fourth bedroom and could be put back to such. There is a small single room and a family shower room.
12 Rawthey gardens also benefits from a single garage with light and power, off road parking at rear of property and a wrap around garden enjoying views of Winder.
The property would benefit from some minor improvements but represents a fantastic opportunity to own a spacious family home in Sedbergh.