- Detached Lodge on Park in Sedbergh
- 3 Bedrooms including Master Room with En-Suite
- Fitted Kitchen
- Large Sitting Dining Room & Conservatory
- Wrap Around Balcony
- 2 Off Road Parking Spaces
- Walking Distance from the shops and facilities
- Peaceful Location on Edge of Sedbergh
- Close to M6 Junction 37 & Quick access to the Lakes & Dales National Parks
- Park Service Charge Applies. Please Ask for Details.
5 Pinfold Lodge, is a superb and substantial Lodge on Pinfolds Caravan Park, situated on the edge of the Market Town of Sedbergh.
The lodge briefly consists of a central hallway which leads to all rooms including, a fully fitted kitchen with utility room, a spacious sitting dining room and double-glazed conservatory, there are three bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom.
Externally there is a well-established garden, and two off road car parking spaces, there is also a wrap around balcony providing ample space for seating.
5 Pinfold Lodge is just a short walk from Sedbergh where there are a range of shops, medical and leisure facilities and the starting point of some fantastic walks around the Howgill Fells.
Viewing highly recommended.