- Substantial Grade II Listed Semi-Detached Farmhouse in Desirable Location Seeking Full Time Owner
- 5 Bed rooms Including Large Attic Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Quality Appliances
- Sitting & Dinning Rooms
- Beautiful Sunroom with Unspoilt Views to Winder
- Off Road Parking for 2-3 Cars on Drive
- Sizeable Garden with Unspoilt Views to Winder
- Easy Access to M6 & West Coast Main Line Station
- On the Dales Way with Various Walks from the Property
- 10 Minute Walk to Shops, Cafes & Restaurants, Sporting & Medical Facilities
High Birks Farmhouse is a superb Grade II Listed former Farmhouse filled with character & charm, located in the beautiful hamlet of Birks, situated in the countryside around Sedbergh. Just a few minutes walk to a range of shops, cafes & restaurants and medical and sporting facilities.
The accommodation briefly consists of porch leading to stone flagged hallway with large sitting room, dining room, kitchen and rear entrance with utility and cloakroom access to the first floor is via one of two staircases.
The first floor provides 4 bedrooms (one through room) a family bathroom and a spectacular summer room with stunning unspoilt views of open countryside and Winder.
Externally there is off road parking at the side of the property suitable for 2-3 cars, a former piggery, and a splendid rear garden with lawn and established beds with unspoilt views to open countryside and Winder beyond.
Viewings Recommend after viewing virtual tour.