- Charming Semi Detached Cottage
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Separate Shower Cubicle
- Open Plan Sitting Room & Kitchen
- Potential for Improvement
- Market Town Location
- Fell Walks from the Front Door
- 1 Minute Walk to Car Park
- Ideal Lock Up & Leave Property
- Easy Access to M6, Lake District National Park
7 The Folly is a charming Grade II listed property in the market town of Sedbergh, nestled of the main street within The Folly.
Accommodation is spread over 3 floors, with a basement bedroom, with a further bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor and an open plan sitting room and kitchen on the first floor, there is also a mezzanine storage level. There is also a stone-built store opposite the property.
7 The Folly is an ideal lock up and leave property suitable as a second home, holiday property or first time buy, offering easy access to shops, facilities and the hills.
The property is just 5 miles from the M6 motorway and just a short drive from the Lake District National Park.
Viewings highly recommended and organised through Cobble Country.