- Character Semi-Detached Cottage
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Sitting Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Oil Fired AGA
- Low Maintenance Enclosed Rear Garden
- Gravelled Parking Area at Front of Property
- Views to Open Countryside
- Ideal Second or Holiday Home within the Yorkshire Dales National Park
- Quick Access to Sedbergh & M6
School House is a charming link detached 2 bedroom character cottage in Firbank set in beautiful countryside with views to the Howgill Fells.
The accommodation briefly consists of porch with flagged floor leading to open plan sitting dining room with exposed beams, wood burning fire and patio doors to an enclosed garden. There is a well-equipped kitchen with AGA providing heating and hot water, and a conservatory with access to the rear garden of the property. On the first floor are two spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally there is an area of gravelled parking at the front of the property and a low maintenance enclosed rear garden.
School House is just 5 miles North West of the market town of Sedbergh and within easy access of junction 37 of the M6, which is just 4 miles away.
A superb property within the Yorkshire Dales National Park and an ideal base for exploring the Lake District & further afield. School House would make an ideal holiday or second home.