- Spacious Centre of Town Accommodation
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Further Double Bedroom, Single Room & Family Bathroom
- Second Floor Open Plan Lounge & Kitchen with Integrated AEG Appliances
- Laundry / Utility Room
- Garage with Electric Open & Over Door
- Ideal Lock Up & Leave Property With Alarm
- Central Location for Shops & Local Amenities
- Within Yorkshire Dales National Park
- Quick Access to Lake District & M6
Access to the property is via a private road leading from Howgill Lane, alternatively there is pedestrian access from Main Street between the Post Office and the old Barclays Bank. The accommodation briefly comprises: To the ground floor: Spacious entrance hall providing access to all rooms and internal access to the garage, family bathroom comprising of a modern three piece suite, bath with shower over, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Utility room with sink, plumbing for washing machine and recess space for tumble dryer, and a double bedroom and single room. Stairs from the ground floor hall area lead to the first floor: master bedroom with built in storage and en suite shower room, spacious lounge/dining room leading to an open plan kitchen. The modern fitted kitchen comprises of a range of wall and floor mounted units and integral AEG appliances.
The integral garage can be access via a timber ‘up and over’ door or from the entrance hall via a personnel door.
Internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the charm and quality on offer.