- nearly new Aspen style property from Strory Homes
- great position with privacy and views
- 3 bedrooms, master with en-suite
- lounge, ground floor cloaks and utility. Central heating.
- Fitted kitchen and dining area. Double glazing.
- Enclosed rear garden, parking to front
A very popular development in Kirkby Stephen by Cumbrian builders Story Homes completed in 2013. This is a house type 'Aspen' which was the largest semi detached built on this site, number 19 being the first one ever offered for resale. The property occupies a fine, open plot on the road with open views to the front of Hartley fell and the 9 standards. The house is ready to move into and comprises hallway with cloakroom, sitting room, lovely dining kitchen, utility on the ground floor. The first floor master bedroom with en-suite, 2 further bedrooms and house bathroom. The rear garden is enclosed and private. The property has been recently re-carpeted and a variety of 'extra' fixtures are included in the price.