- 2 Separate Detached Cottages
- Town Cottage - 3 Bedrooms, lounge/dining room, kitchen and bathroom
- Printers Cottage - 2 Bedrooms, lounge/dining room, kitchen, shower room and dressing room
- Gas central heating and double glazing throughout both cottages
- Private enclosed patio gardens to be enjoyed by by both dwellings
- Central to the historic market town of Sedbergh on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park
- Great opportunity to be a live in, income producing lifestyle business
- Suitable to let on a permanent basis, holiday let or Air B&B.
Town Cottage and Printers Cottage, 2 spacious and self contained detached cottages within a quiet courtyard central to the town of Sedbergh on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Sedbergh is a charming, historic market and book town, which boasts coffee shops and restaurants, pubs, medical facilities and thriving schools. It is the perfect location for those wishing to relocate to the area, exploring the local countryside and for various walks.
Town Cottage has 3 double bedrooms with a lounge/dining room, kitchen and bathroom. The cottage is single storey open plan lounge/dining area with a wood burning stove and French doors leading into the garden. There are plenty of wall and base units in the fitted kitchen with built in cooking facilities. A walk in wardrobe to compliment one of the three bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom with 3 piece white suite comprising wc, hand basin and bath with mains shower over.
Printers Cottage is split level and has 2 bedrooms, lounge/dining room, kitchen, shower room and dressing room. There is a feature fireplace suitable for an electric stove in the lounge/dining area and plenty of room for good sized sofa's and dining furniture too. On the lower level is a fully fitted kitchen with integrated washing machine, fridge and dish washer. The shower room is fully tiled with a double walk in electric shower, white wc and hand basin finishes the cottage.
Both properties benefit from gas central heating, double glazing throughout and ample storage.
The properties are in a well sought after location, appealing to those looking for a working life style, income producing and business opportunity. Suitable to let on a permanent basis, holiday let or Air B&B.
Externally and shared between the two cottages, a lovely well established private garden and patio area with 2 sheds.
Viewings highly recommended in order to appreciate and understand the full potential that these properties and gardens have to offer.