- NO CHAIN
- 2 Double Bedrooms, both with integrated storage
- Large Lounge with airing cupboard
- Fitted kitchen with ample dining space
- Modern fitted shower room
- Neutral decoration throughout
- Great views of the surrounding fells
- External storage shed
- 157 Local occupancy clause - Must have lived or worked in Cumbria for a minimum of 3 years
17 Castlegarth is a superb ground floor apartment situated within walking distances to enjoy all Sedbergh’s amenities.
Internally the property presents a spacious, light and airy flat through-out. There is a large entrance hallway providing access to all living accommodation. There is a well-proportioned lounge positioned to the front, enjoying fantastic views over the beyond fells. Off the lounge, the kitchen, comprising of a range of wall and base units, freestanding cooker and stainless-steel sink. There is also ample space for dining.
In addition, there are two bedrooms, both benefiting integrated cupboards and to finish a recently modernised shower room, complete with a W.C, wash hand basin with unit and large walk-in shower.
The flat has been newly decorated neutral colours through-out, providing the perfect template to make your own home, or ideal as an investment opportunity.
Externally, there is a good-sized stone-built storage shed, with mains electric.
Number 17 Castlegarth has a 157 local occupancy restriction, requiring any potential purchasers to have lived or worked in Cumbria for 3 + years.
Viewings highly recommend to appreciate this space.