- Semi-Detached House in Quiet Location within Sedbergh
- Originally Design as a 3 Bed, Currently 2 Large Double Rooms
- Sitting Room
- Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room
- Recently Installed Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- Recently Installed Gas Boiler
- Large Rear Garden with Space for Further Development
- Off Road Parking
- Located within 6 Miles of J37 of the M6
- Easy Flat Walk to Shops, Cafes and Medical & Sporting Facilities
- Virtual Tour Available
15 Woodside Avenue is one of a handful of properties on Woodside Avenue designed and intended to be a three bedroom Semi-detached. The current owner bought off plan and requested it be configured as a two bedroom offering more spacious double rooms. The second bedroom has two windows and two radiators so would be a relatively inexpensive conversion to a three bed.
The accommodation briefly consists of vestibule leading to hall way, sitting room with door through to kitchen dining room and patio door to garden. On the first floor is two spacious double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally there is both front and rear gardens and off road parking for two cars. The rear garden offers a large patio area, and two tired lawns with established beds.
With correct permissions 15 Woodside Avenue has the potential to extend without sacrificing the garden.
Situated just a few minutes walk into the town centre, it offers easy access to shops, cafes and a range of service from medical to dental and just 6 miles from Junction 37 of the M6 motorway.