- Ground Floor Leasehold Flat in Period House
- Light & Spacious Sitting Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern 3 Piece Bathroom Suit
- Gas Central Heating
- Ideal First Time Buy, Investment Property or Second Home
- Walking Distance of Shops, Cafes, Pubs & Medical Facilities
- Just 5 Miles From Junction 37 of the M6 Motorway
- One Designated Parking Space & Guest Space Available
- NOT SUITABLE FOR A COMMERCIAL HOLIDAY LET
2 Highfield House is ground floor flat located in Highfield House situated within easy walking distance of Sedbergh Town Centre where there is a range of amenities including shops, post office, pubs and restaurants.
The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall leading to modern 3-piece bathroom suit, spacious and light sitting room with large windows and original details, a modern fitted kitchen with integrated single electric oven and hob with extractor hood, double bedroom with built in storage.
Externally there is a designated parking space and a visitor’s space.
The lease prohibits commercial holiday use, but the property would make a good first time buy, investment property or second home.