- No Forward Chain - Check the Virtual Tour!
- Grade II Character Property at Ingmire Hall Country House near Sedbergh
- 3 Bedrooms - 2 Doubles with En-suit Shower Rooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen Dining Room with Large Feature Window
- First Floor Sitting Room with Adjoining Office & WC
- Extensive Shared Grounds with Gardens, Woodlands & Tennis Court
- Large Rear Patio
- Designated Parking for 2 Cars
- Short Distance from Sedbergh's Shop, Facilities & Sedbergh School
- Quick Access to M6 J37 & Oxenholme Mainline Station
The Turrets is a superb Grade II listed character property steeped in history and forms part of Ingmire Hall Country House, which dates back to the 16th century with later extensions added in the early 1900s.
The accommodation briefly consists of an entrance hall leading into a spacious modern kitchen and substantial dining area with large feature window allowing views across the grounds. The kitchen is well equipped with a range of integrated appliance, and electric range cooker with extractor hood. There is also a useful pantry cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, cloakroom and toilet facility and access to the rear of the property.
The accommodation continues to the first floor where there is a sitting room with gas fire with marble hearth and surround, bedroom three, an office and a toilet facility situated in the turret. The accommodation is concluded on the second floor with two double bedrooms each with an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom.
Externally, there is a patio area to the rear of the property ideal for alfresco dining and entertaining and access to the properties parking spaces, suitable for at least two cars. There is also a large shed available to rent on a monthly basis for a modest charge.
The property benefits from beautiful and substantial grounds including gardens, woodland and tennis court. The property is in excellent condition and has been looked after, with maintenance and repairs having been carried out along with newly fitted carpets and high quality bespoke fitted furniture.
There is a B4RN internet connection and Hive system to control the gas central heating, ideal if you are away from the property for prolonged periods.
A management charge of £1200.00 per annum applies which includes maintenance to communal gardens, parking areas, external window cleaning and emptying of the septic tank.
The property is suitable as a second home, holiday home or investment property.