- Modern Semi-detached House
- Low Council Tax Band & Good EPC Rating
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sitting / Dining Room
- Good Condition Throughout
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Spacious Conservatory
- Garden & Off Road Parking
- Convenient Location within Easy Walk of Shops, Cafes, Medical & Sports Facilities
- Just 6 miles from Junction 37 of the M6
24 Woodside Avenue is a 2 bed semi-detached property on Woodside Avenue, situated to the West of Sedbergh town centre, providing easy access to shops, local facilities and playing fields.
The accommodation briefly consists of a vestibule and entrance hall leading to a fitted kitchen, an open plan sitting dining room and conservatory with patio door to the garden.
On the first floor is a family bathroom and 2 bedrooms, 1 of which is a good size double. The rear of the property enjoys views over the playing fields.
The property benefits from gas boiler and features double glazed windows. 24 Woodside Avenue is sat on a good-sized plot, offering front and rear and gardens.
The property also benefits from off road parking spaces for 2 cars and shared visitors spaces, making it an ideal home for a retired couple or small family or indeed a second home in an ideal location for walking and exploring the Yorkshire Dales & Lake District National Parks.