- Freehold 1st & 2nd Floor Flat with Two Retail Units Providing an Income
- Superb Condition Throughout, Ready to Enjoy
- 3 Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom & Attic Rooms
- Sitting Room with Character Features & Views to Winder
- Open Plan Dining Room & Kitchen
- Superb Views to Both Front & Rear of Property
- Off Road Residents Parking Available in Joss Lane Car Park
- Enclosed Rear Courtyard Garden with a Range of Outbuildings
- The Ultimate Early Retirement or Investment Property?
- Quick Access to M6 & Oxenholme Station
75a Main Street occupies a prominent position on Main Street at the foot of Joss Lane, and arguably one of the most attractive properties on Main Street dating back to 1901 with its Art Nouveau tiled façade and exquisite original doors.
75a Main Street represent a unique opportunity to buy a superb freehold property consisting of a 1st & 2nd floor flat and two retail units which generate an income while offering all the convenience of town centre living.
Sedbergh offers a range of shops, cafes and restaurants, medical and sporting facilities and are all within easy walking distance of 75a Main Street, including the prestigious Sedbergh School.
If you are a keen walker; access to Winder and the Howgills is from the top of Joss Lane and there are a variety of flat walks, all easily accessible from 75a Main Street.
The accommodation briefly consists of ground floor entrance leading to a light and spacious first floor sitting room with original details and gas stove, there is also an open plan kitchen with a range of freestanding units and dining room with gas stove. On the second floor are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom, along with access to boarded attic rooms.
The property enjoys stunning views to Winder to the front and Dentdale to the rear.
On the ground floor are two retail units currently let to a charity book shop and weaving studio, both offering staff facilities. Income figures available to interested parties.
Externally there is an enclosed courtyard garden providing a private area to enjoy. There is also a block of three well maintained outbuildings providing useful dry storage all with light and power and offering the potential for further development i.e home office.
Viewings highly recommended.