- Established Holiday Let in the Yorkshire Dales National Park
- Charming Charter Double Fronted Cottage
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Sitting Dining Room with Wood Burning Stove
- Quality Fitted Kitchen with High End Integrated Appliances
- Quality Fitted Shower Room
- Small Seating Area at Rear of Property
- Parking at front of property
- Ideal Base to Explore the Lakes & Dales National Parks
- Less than 10 Miles to Mainline Train Station & M6 Motorway
Ruby's Cottage is a charming double fronted character cottage located on the Eastern edge of the market town of Sedbergh and just a few minutes walk from shops, cafes and restaurants.
Currently used as a successful holiday let the property is extremely well presented with a superb balance between character and modern convenience.
On the ground floor there is a spacious sitting / dining room, a quality fitted galley kitchen featuring integrated AEG appliances, an under stairs utility cupboard and stairs leading to the first floor accommodation and access to a small seating area via the door off the half landing.
There are two spacious double bedrooms and a quality fitted shower room to the first floor.
Externally there is an off road parking space to the front and seating areas to both back and front of the property.
Ruby's Cottage is a superb opportunity to take over a successful and established holiday let.