- Detached 3 Bed Bungalow in Elevated Location
- Sitting Room with Views over Sedbergh & towards Dent Dale
- Kitchen Dining Room
- Potential for Improvement
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Manageable Wrap Around Plot
- Off Road Parking
- Detached Single Garage
- Within Walking Distance of Shops, Cafes & Medical Facilities
- Easy Access to M6 for Commuting to Penrith / Kendal / Lancaster
Mel Fell is a superb detached 3 bedroom bungalow located just off Howgills Lane and enjoying stunning views over Sedbergh and the hills to the front of the property and Winder to the rear.
Sat on a spacious plot offering, parking to the rear and side with single detached garage, a small balcony, patio area and lawn & established beds.
Access to the property is via a rear porch leading into the kitchen dining room, which flows into a hallway proving access to sitting room, 3 double bedrooms, shower room and a separate WC.
Mel Fell has the potential to be an exquisite family home or retirement property, situated within walking distance of shops and sporting and medical facilities.
The property benefits from excellent road and rail links both within 10 miles.
Virtual viewings available and required before viewing the property in person.